Little Children Still Living With You?
It can be hard to accept when your children become grown-ups. You spent years taking care of them, providing for them, and protecting them. Then you look up one day and they're graduating college and getting married.
What do you do when they're not grown yet? Here's what you can do:
- Give them hugs (and don't let go too quickly.)
- Read them chapter books they can look forward to daily.
- Leave a note in their lunchbox.
- Give a kiss on the top of the head when you walk past.
- Notice something they've put effort into.